With an impressive array of topics by visionary teachers and authors, this comprehensive book provides inspiration, discussion, and specific techniques based on the transformative applications of mindfulness: basic understanding and practices, better health, loving your body, reaching your potential, and connecting to subtle energy and spirit. Using meditation, breathwork, and other powerful exercises, you’ll bring the many benefits of mindfulness into your everyday life.
Contributors include Rachel Avalon, Michael Bernard Beckwith, Sarah Bowen, Jeanne Van Bronkhorst, Erin Byron, Robert Butera, Jack Canfield, Alexandra Chauran, Cyndi Dale, Sherrie Dillard, Guy Finley, Rolf Gates, Melissa Grabau, Servet Hasan, Ana Holub, Patricia Johnson, Shakta Khalsa, Melanie Klein, Danielle MacKinnon, Mark A. Michaels, William L. Mikulas, Thomas Moore, Keith Park, Deborah Sandella, Amy B. Scher, Tess Whitehurst, and Angela Wix.
• The healing power of melancholy
• The sexual dark night and the mysteries of matrimony
• Finding solace during illness and in aging
• Anxiety, anger, and temporary Insanities
• Linking creativity, spirituality, and emotional struggles
• Finding meaning and beauty in the darkness