Finally, it's here: a practical book about hedging written in plain, easy-to-understand language, with clear illustrations. Written for a businessperson by a businessperson, Hedging Commodity Price Risk: A Small Business Perspective explains:
- What commodity price risk is and how it can affect your business- What hedging is and how it minimizes risk
- Specific hedging examples- Hedging pitfalls and opportunities
- How to reduce exposure to rising interest rates
- How to protect against changes in foreign currency exchange rates
- How to hedge weather risk
With over thirty years of business expertise, including fourteen specific to all matters hedging, Tim Bishop shares his knowledge to make your job easier--and your business more sustainable. Written with a small business slant, Hedging Commodity Price Risk is an essential guide to any business that deals with commodities. It comes professionally edited complete with fully linked index, glossary, and helpful webpages.