In Scribings, Vol 6: Regatherings, the Greater Portland Scribists explore these bonds. Whether trying to save a childhood retreat from corporate interests, reuniting with old friends, returning home for a final goodbye, or trying to cope with a dear one who won't depart, these tales are about the twisting journeys of our relationships. Location, context, and pasts are irrelevant--it's the people with whom we connect who help shape our experience on this world.
The Scribings Omnibus contains stories from the following volumes:
- Scribings, Vol 1
- Scribings, Vol 2: Lost Civilizations *
- Scribings, Vol 3: Metamorphosis
- Scribings, Vol 4: Miscreations
- Scribings, Vol 5: Inversions
* Christopher L. Weston's story from Lost Civilizations, Ordovicia, will remain exclusive to the original ebook
Scribings, Vol 3: Metamorphosis contains six stories from the Greater Portland Scribists that explore changes, from the self-inflicted alterations of a glory seeker to a victim forced to learn how to live his life all over again.
You thought that was just a shadow?
You thought she just liked water?
You thought four degrees wasn't much of a difference?
You thought your dreams were safe?