What determines who we become in life? It’s the age-old debate of Nurture versus Nature. Is our life shaped by Freewill or Determinism? The answer was, is, and will always be freewill. There is irrefutable evidence from every field of life that we create our life by the choices we make. We have witnessed disenfranchised people of every parentage overcome staggering odds to turn their dreams into reality.
Within the pages of this book are the answers to life from Humanity's greatest thinkers.
--Where did we come from?
--What is our purpose in life?
--Why do bad things happen to us?
--Is there a god?
--Are we alone in the Universe?
--What happens to us after we die?
Your success is within you! You need to search within you.
You can’t get success without knowing yourself.
You must know your strong points and weak points. Then only you can venture on the road of success.
You’ve to awake yourself!
You’ve to arise yourself!
Success is your birthright.
You’re born to become successful in this world.
Don’t waste your valuable time.
Don’t waste your valuable life.
Know your strength.
You can do anything in your life, if you wish.
Never give up in your life.
Success and failure are not permanent.
Your success is within you!
Awake it! Arise it!
‘AWAKE!ARISE! NEVER GIVE UP!’ is a book that tells you about your inner strengths and your merits that you’ve forgotten.
It will give you clear insight of your virtues and inner qualities that you’ve stored within you.
It will act as your guide.
It will teach you about the lessons of life.
It will make you realize your potential abilities.
It will help you to develop your moral strength and spirit.
It will motivate and inspire you to live a happy and successful life.
Highlight of the book:
* This book is simple guide to awake and arise yourself.
* This book helps you to boost up your slumbering mind.
* This book helps you to awake your hidden talents.
* This book helps you to gain your confident.
* This book realizes you to see your dreams.
* This book inspires you to do something great in your life.
* This book acts as your true guide for you.
* This book is the source of inspirations and motivations for you.
* This book is must read for all.
Extract from the book!
Life is a grindstone. But whether it grinds us down or polishes us up depends on us.
What do you want in your life?
A good life or a bad life.
A heaven or a hell.
Everything is depending upon you.
Your life is under your control.
You’re the maker of your life.
You’re the master of your life.
Your life treads you back the way you treated it.
Never allow your life to rule by anybody.
Live a life of independent.
A naturally occurring gold never shines,
It needs constant polishing.
Like your life needs your constant polishing.
Both success and failure are depends on you.
Contents of book:
1. Your life
2. Your knocks
3. Your wishes
4. Your success
5. Your patience
6. Your idea
7. Your work
8. Your fortune
9. Your efforts
10. Your happiness
11. Your attitude
12. Your deeds
13. Your thoughts
14. Your day
15. Your worries
16. Your merits
17. Your talents
18. Your best Gift
19. Your failure
20. Your mistakes
21. Your time
“History of Religion”, the second book in the series “Is There a God?” discusses the history of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. Chapters include,
Chapter 1: The Abrahamic Religions
Chapter 2: History of Judaism
Chapter 3: History of Christianity
Chapter 4: History of Islam
Chapter 5: Reasons People Are Religious
Chapter 6: Religion: Business, Politics, and War
Chapter 7: Terminologies and Notations
The 25 books in the “History of Vaccination” series shed light on the history of vaccines through the eyes of doctors, scientists, and historical data. They answer the pressing question, “Are vaccines safe and effective?”
The 25 books in the “History of Vaccination” series are:
1) The Poisoned Needle: Suppressed Facts About Vaccination
2) A Century of Vaccination and What It Teaches
William Scott Tebb, MA, MD, DPH
3) Vaccination: Proved Useless and Dangerous
From 45 Years of Registration Statistics
Alfred R. Wallace, LLD DUBL., DCL OXON., FRS, etc.
4) Vaccination: Its Fallacies and Evils
Robert A. Gunn, MD
5) Compulsory Vaccination: The Crime Against the School Child
Chas. M. (Charles Michael) Higgins
6) The Truth about Vaccination and Immunization
Lily Loat, secretary of the National Anti-Vaccination League of London
7) Leicester: Sanitation versus Vaccination
Its Vital Statistics Compared with Those of Other Towns, the Army, Navy, Japan, and England and Wales
By J.T. Biggs, J.P.
8) The Vaccination Question
Arthur Wollaston Hutton, MA
9) Vaccination a Delusion: Its Penal Enforcement a Crime
Alfred Russel Wallace, LLD DUBL., DCL OXON., FRS, etc.
10) Vaccination a Curse and Menace to Personal Liberty
With Statistics Showing Its Dangers and Criminality
James Martin Peebles, MD, MA, PhD
Tenth Edition, 1913
11) Dr. C.G.G. Nittinger’s Evils of Vaccination
C. Charles Schieferdecker, MD
12) The Vaccination Question in the Light of Modern Experience
An Appeal for Reconsideration
C. Killick Millard, M.D., D.Sc.
13) Jenner and Vaccination: A Strange Chapter of Medical History
Charles Creighton, MD
14) The Horrors of Vaccination: Exposed and Illustrated
Charles M. Higgins
15) Vaccination: The Story of a Great Delusion
16) Vital Statistics in the United States, 1940-1960
Robert D. Grove, Alice M. Hetzel
US Department of Health, Education, and Welfare
17) The Mandatory Vaccination Plan
National Immunization Policy Council
18) The Fraud of Vaccination
Walter Hadwen, JP., MD, LRCP., MRCS, LSA
From "Truth," January 3, 1923
19) Vaccination a Curse
C.W. Amerige, MD
20) Vaccination a Medical Fallacy
Alexander Wilder, MD
21) The Dream & Lie of Louis Pasteur
Originally Pasteur: Plagiarist, Imposter
22) The Vaccination Problem
23) The Fallacy of Vaccination
John Pitcairn, President of the Anti-Vaccination League of America
24) The Case Against Vaccination
Walter Hadwen, JP, MD, LRCP, MRCS, LSA
25) A Catalogue of Anti-Vaccination Literature
The London Society for the Abolition of Compulsory Vaccination
114 Victoria Street, Westminster
Never Vaccinate Your Child
Lessons from Parents, Doctors, Scientists, Media, and HISTORY