What determines who we become in life? It’s the age-old debate of Nurture versus Nature. Is our life shaped by Freewill or Determinism? The answer was, is, and will always be freewill. There is irrefutable evidence from every field of life that we create our life by the choices we make. We have witnessed disenfranchised people of every parentage overcome staggering odds to turn their dreams into reality.
Within the pages of this book are the answers to life from Humanity's greatest thinkers.
--Where did we come from?
--What is our purpose in life?
--Why do bad things happen to us?
--Is there a god?
--Are we alone in the Universe?
--What happens to us after we die?
Similarly, in the battle of life you need the shrilling slogans (mottos) in order to rise up your slumbering valour. These slogans (mottos) awake you and bestow you energy, strength and power to achieve your goals of life.
You always see the raising balloons in the open sky. Do you know why these balloons raise up in the air? This is because they are filled with hot air, and the hot air always helps the balloons to rise up in the air.
In the same way, you need strong motivations and encouragements to rise up in your life.
‘THE MOTTOS OF LIFE’ is a book of motivations and encouragements that help and guides you to achieve your goals of life.
Live a new life…..
Live in your new world….
Gives you a new resolution in your life
Always keep your mottos of life in order to motivate and encourage yourself.
Highlight of the book:
* This book teaches you lessons of love.
* This book teaches you how to get happiness in your life.
* This book teaches you the meaning of labour.
* This book teaches you the importance of discipline.
* This book teaches you the importance of responsibility.
* This book teaches you the significance of your good character.
* This book teaches you the true meaning of loyalty.
* This book teaches you the power of truthfulness.
* This book teaches you to grow your courage in your life.
* This book helps you to gain your self-believe.
Extract from the book:
Motto of life: Love
You can’t live your life without love.
Love is a breath of your life.
Love is like oxygen of your life.
In every moment you need love.
Your life is only with love. Your world is only with love.
If there is no love; there is no life; and there is no world.
A family can’t survive without love.
Many hearts break ups due to lack of love.
Many relations break ups due to lack of love.
It is only love that can heal the broken hearts.
It is only love that can mend the broken relations.
It is only love that can unite the broken families.
The foundation of every happy family is love.
Without love no relation could ever last.
To live a happy life, it is very important to love each other.
Love brings unity in the family.
It is a thread that keeps intact the entire family.
Contents of book:
“History of Religion”, the second book in the series “Is There a God?” discusses the history of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. Chapters include,
Chapter 1: The Abrahamic Religions
Chapter 2: History of Judaism
Chapter 3: History of Christianity
Chapter 4: History of Islam
Chapter 5: Reasons People Are Religious
Chapter 6: Religion: Business, Politics, and War
Chapter 7: Terminologies and Notations
The 25 books in the “History of Vaccination” series shed light on the history of vaccines through the eyes of doctors, scientists, and historical data. They answer the pressing question, “Are vaccines safe and effective?”
The 25 books in the “History of Vaccination” series are:
1) The Poisoned Needle: Suppressed Facts About Vaccination
2) A Century of Vaccination and What It Teaches
William Scott Tebb, MA, MD, DPH
3) Vaccination: Proved Useless and Dangerous
From 45 Years of Registration Statistics
Alfred R. Wallace, LLD DUBL., DCL OXON., FRS, etc.
4) Vaccination: Its Fallacies and Evils
Robert A. Gunn, MD
5) Compulsory Vaccination: The Crime Against the School Child
Chas. M. (Charles Michael) Higgins
6) The Truth about Vaccination and Immunization
Lily Loat, secretary of the National Anti-Vaccination League of London
7) Leicester: Sanitation versus Vaccination
Its Vital Statistics Compared with Those of Other Towns, the Army, Navy, Japan, and England and Wales
By J.T. Biggs, J.P.
8) The Vaccination Question
Arthur Wollaston Hutton, MA
9) Vaccination a Delusion: Its Penal Enforcement a Crime
Alfred Russel Wallace, LLD DUBL., DCL OXON., FRS, etc.
10) Vaccination a Curse and Menace to Personal Liberty
With Statistics Showing Its Dangers and Criminality
James Martin Peebles, MD, MA, PhD
Tenth Edition, 1913
11) Dr. C.G.G. Nittinger’s Evils of Vaccination
C. Charles Schieferdecker, MD
12) The Vaccination Question in the Light of Modern Experience
An Appeal for Reconsideration
C. Killick Millard, M.D., D.Sc.
13) Jenner and Vaccination: A Strange Chapter of Medical History
Charles Creighton, MD
14) The Horrors of Vaccination: Exposed and Illustrated
Charles M. Higgins
15) Vaccination: The Story of a Great Delusion
16) Vital Statistics in the United States, 1940-1960
Robert D. Grove, Alice M. Hetzel
US Department of Health, Education, and Welfare
17) The Mandatory Vaccination Plan
National Immunization Policy Council
18) The Fraud of Vaccination
Walter Hadwen, JP., MD, LRCP., MRCS, LSA
From "Truth," January 3, 1923
19) Vaccination a Curse
C.W. Amerige, MD
20) Vaccination a Medical Fallacy
Alexander Wilder, MD
21) The Dream & Lie of Louis Pasteur
Originally Pasteur: Plagiarist, Imposter
22) The Vaccination Problem
23) The Fallacy of Vaccination
John Pitcairn, President of the Anti-Vaccination League of America
24) The Case Against Vaccination
Walter Hadwen, JP, MD, LRCP, MRCS, LSA
25) A Catalogue of Anti-Vaccination Literature
The London Society for the Abolition of Compulsory Vaccination
114 Victoria Street, Westminster
Never Vaccinate Your Child
Lessons from Parents, Doctors, Scientists, Media, and HISTORY