* Inner Beauty - health and beauty from the inside out: understanding nutrition, plant substances for beautiful skin, toxins and health, exercise, emotional beauty, the importance of water
* Skin - what it is, does and how to care for it organically
* Face - more specifics on how to treat identify and treat different skin types and problems, plus how to care for your eyes and lips
* Body - advice on body brushing, exfoliation, how to deal with cellulite and using deodorants. Includes tips on caring for hands and feet
* Hair and Scalp - plenty of tips for different types of hair, including how to treat various hair and scalp problems, plus information on essential oils
* Sun Care - how to understand SPF numbers and the difference between physical and chemical filters, supplement your diet for inner UV protection and self tan safely
Accessibly written and colourfully designed, this book adds up to an invaluable fund of beauty knowledge.
This stunning book is also a full-color guide to applying wedding makeup, with countless stunning before-and-after pictures of regular women throughout. It is highly instructional and does not just show model perfect women, instead it focuses on the girl next door, your best friend and you. Every woman can be beautiful on her wedding day, no matter what her age or ethnic background, with Robert's makeup techniques. It features special makeup techniques for morning, midday, afternoon and evening weddings; because with each time of day you will photograph differently and as we all know one of the most important things to think about is how you will photograph. There are also chapters on more makeup tricks for wedding photos, and, of course, makeup for bridesmaids and matrons of honor.
In Korea, healthy, glowing skin is the ideal form of beauty. It's considered achievable by all, men and women, young and old—and it begins with adopting a skin-first mentality. Now, this Korean beauty philosophy has taken the world by storm!
As the founder of Soko Glam, a leading Korean beauty and lifestyle website, esthetician and beauty expert Charlotte Cho guides you through the world-renowned Korean ten-step skin-care routine—and far beyond—to help you achieve the clearest and most radiant skin of your life With Charlotte's step-by-step tutorials, skin-care tips, and advice on what to look for in products at all price levels, you'll learn how to pamper and care for your skin at home with Korean-approved techniques and pull off the "no makeup" makeup look we've seen and admired on women in the streets of Seoul. And you'll get access to beauty secrets from Charlotte's favorite beauty gurus from around the world, including supermodels, YouTube sensations, top makeup artists, magazine editors, actresses, and leading Korean skincare researchers.
With the knowledge of an expert and voice of a trusted friend, Charlotte's personal tour through Korean beauty culture will help you find joy in the everyday beauty routines that will transform your skin.