* About 4,000 questions and answers about the Bible alongside the text
* Drawings and illustrations show how biblical objects looked
* In-text maps show the locations of specific events
* Book introductions provide the inside scoop on each book
* A subject index shows where to locate topics in the Bible
* Color maps reveal the locations of important places
* Timelines explain how key events unfolded
* A concordance makes verses easy to find
in spirituality, psychology, and creativity offer insights and teachings for truly embracing who we are—no matter what our circumstances.
Why is it often so much easier to feel compassion and forgiveness toward others than toward ourselves? Where do our self-critical voices come from? Can we be motivated to grow and excel while still accepting ourselves as we are? In these 20 offerings, some of today’s most trusted teachers share valuable practices and techniques for building confidence, transforming our relationships with our inner critics, and cultivating kindness and compassion toward ourselves on a consistent basis.