* About 4,000 questions and answers about the Bible alongside the text
* Drawings and illustrations show how biblical objects looked
* In-text maps show the locations of specific events
* Book introductions provide the inside scoop on each book
* A subject index shows where to locate topics in the Bible
* Color maps reveal the locations of important places
* Timelines explain how key events unfolded
* A concordance makes verses easy to find
This My First I Can Read! book, with basic language, word repetition, and great illustrations, is perfect for shared reading with a child. It aligns with guided reading level J and will be of interest to children Pre-K to 3rd grade.
Edited by Nursery Rhyme Comics' Chris Duffy, this jacketed hardcover is a beautiful gift and an instant classic.
This is a Level One I Can Read! book, which means it’s perfect for children learning to sound out words and sentences. It aligns with guided reading level J and will be of interest to children Pre-K to 3rd grade.