I have no big things to say about me. I am an employee like you. For many years I have also been investing in stocks. My motivation behind writing this book was to empower all employees like me to have control over their financial destinies through the stock market. Many employees, in spite of having the right positioning to succeed in the stock market, are iffy about it. With this book I aim to enable as many people as possible to operate confidently and successfully in the stock market.
I am aware that you, as an employee, have little time at disposal. You may have always thought that stock investing is time-consuming and rigorous. I promise you this book will alter your perceptions about the stock market once and for all.
The stock market is indeed a very effective way to make money and profit from the potential of capitalism. How many of us can boast of building successful businesses? Not many, I am sure. However, through the stock market we all can invest in established businesses and be a partner in their growth. Investing in stocks is an easy yet effective way to improve your financial well-being, that too without having to work yourself.
I am a generalist. I don't have a financial background. However, my avid interest in business has led me to study the stock market through the many great books that have been written about it. In Stock Market Investing for Employees, I present a distillation of my learning and experiences in the stock market. Believe me, you don't need to be a student of finance to invest in stocks. Anyone who has the willingness to learn about it can be successful in it. So, you can as well be a star stock investor.
I hope you will find the book useful.
This course aims to teach you how to become a consistently profitable trader, by taking Tim’s profit-making strategies with penny stocks and presenting them in a well-structured learning format. You’ll start by getting acquainted with the concepts of market and trading psychology. Then you’ll get into the basics of day trading, how to manage your risk and the tools that will help you become profitable. Along the way, you’ll learn strategies and techniques to become consistent in your gains and develop your own trading techniques.
- Managing expectations and understanding the market,
- Understanding the psychology of trading and how it affects you,
- Learning the basics of day trading,
- Learning the mechanics of trading penny stocks,
- Risk management and how to take safe positions,
- How to trade through advanced techniques
- Developing your own profitable trading strategy
- Real world examples and case studies
No prior trading experience is required.
Complete Day Trading Course
How To Day Trade Stocks For Profit is a complete course designed to get you quickly making money from the stock market. No previous trading experience is necessary. Easy to read and jargon-free, it starts right from the very basics, and builds to a remarkably simple but very powerful profit generating strategy.
What Others Are Saying
Readers of this book make real money, as this short selection of comments shows:
• "Have been using the info in the book for three days... $1,490.00 in the bank."
• "It was a great day! I made a $1175.50 profit."
• “Per 1 January I started day trading full time."
• “I am already making my job salary in trading."
• “I ended my first day of live trading with a net profit of $279.53.”
Just some of what you will discover inside:
• What really makes the stock market tick (and how you can make lots of money from it).
• The single biggest difference between people who make money and those who lose it.
• How to trade with other people's money, and still keep the profit for yourself.
• Specific trading instructions, exactly when to buy and sell for maximum profit.
• How to make money even when the stock market is falling.
• The five reasons most traders lose their shirt, and how you can easily overcome them.
• Three powerful methods to banish fear and emotion from you trading - forever.
• How you can get started trading with absolutely no risk at all.
• 14 Golden Rules of trading that virtually guarantee you will be making money in no time.
The book is packed with real life examples and plenty of exercises that mean you’ll be ready to go from reading about trading, to actually making your own trades that put cash in the bank.
Updated with new and revised material to reflect the current market, this new edition of Stock Investing For Dummies gives you proven strategies for selecting and managing profitable investments. no matter what the conditions. You'll find out how to navigate the new economic landscape and choose the right stock for different situations—with real-world examples that show you how to maximize your portfolio.
The economic and global events affecting stock investors have been dramatic and present new challenges and opportunities for investors and money managers at every level. With the help of this guide, you'll quickly and easily navigate an ever-changing stock market with plain-English tips and information on ETFs, new rules, exchanges, and investment vehicles, as well as the latest information on the European debt crisis. Incorporate stocks into your investment portfolio Understand and capitalize on current market conditions Balance risk and reward Explore new investment opportunities
Stock Investing For Dummies is essential reading for anyone looking for trusted, comprehensive guidance to ensure their investments grow.