- Mapping and geological models in landslide hazard assessment,
- Advances in rock and mine slopes design,
- Field instrumentation and laboratory investigations,
- Pre-failure mechanics of landslides in soil and rock,
- Mechanisms of slow active landslides,
- Post-failure mechanics of landslides,
- Stabilization methods and risk reduction measures.
A wealth of the latest information on all aspects of landslide hazard, encompassing geological modelling and soil and rock mechanics, landslide processes, causes and effects, and damage avoidance and limitation strategies.