My desire is:
· To encourage all learners to achieve their best with smart and hard work,
· To motivate the love of learning,
· To argue against the widespread and long-held view that intelligence is fixed & unchanged and that it can be measured.
· To present arguments that “intelligence” is changeable & modifiable and how it is impacted and influenced by many varying factors that can impede learning and academic outcomes.
· To demonstrate that through smart-hard work and perseverance, learners can improve, achieve, succeed and, above all, love learning.