The book is meant coherent and comprehensive for both vitreoretinal specialists as well as general ophthalmologists.
• Features complete, comprehensive coverage of all vitreous, retina, and macula diseases, assimilating old and new photos for effective diagnosis at early and later stages of each disorder.
• Covers all new imaging methods used to present and illustrate retinal diseases, including the latest on ophthalmic coherence tomography, indocyanine green angiography, fluorescein angiography, and fundus autofluorescence, keeping you up to date with new, developing, and cutting edge imaging techniques to match evolving diagnosis and treatment methods.
• Incorporates arrows and guides into the images that point to key lesions for a more accurate identification of disorders.
• Provides a unique design using composite layouts that incorporate various forms of disease presentation, including high-power views and the latest panoramic photos, offering an enhanced understanding of the full spectrum of disorders.
• Offers concise coverage of key histopathology findings, providing an improved understanding of the clinico-pathological relationships and selected references for additional readings.
• Presents a select team of industry experts, all of whom are true international leaders in their sub-specialty areas, and have assisted in contributing to the diverse library of common and rare case photos.
Locate answers quicklywith templated chapters—each focused on one specific diagnosis or group of diagnoses with a particular OCT appearance.
Adopt the latest techniquesfor evaluating age-related macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, retinal vein occlusion, and much more.
See how the full spectrum of diseases presentsthrough approximately 370 illustrations including the highest-quality spectral-domain OCT images available.
Recognize image patterns and get clear visual guidancefrom multiple arrows and labels used throughout to highlight the key details of each disease.
Access the full text onlineat Expert Consult.