• Structure of the book: The book has been divided into 18 chapters. Each chapter consists of: Theory with Examples; Level I Exercise; Level II Exercise; Solutions to the 2 levels of exercises
• Level I – This level target is to expose the students to solve problems based on the concepts they have learned in theory part. The student develops a good foundation.
• Level II – This is a collection of moderate problems which will test a student on the application of the concepts. The problems provide a good platform to develop a very good problem solving aptitude so as to take up the competitive exams.
• The detailed solution to each and every question has been provided immediately after at the end of the 2 exercises.
• The book contains past questions of various SSC exams.