RSS can come to your rescue, but first you need to know what it is and how to use it. Syndicating Web Sites With RSS Feeds For Dummies has what you need to know to get up and running fast—and with today’s flood of constantly-changing information, “fast” is a top priority.
Here, in plain English, you’ll find out how to:
- Use RSS to drive traffic to your Web site and build brand awareness
- Choose and install the right software, set up RSS feeds, and decide on the format that meets your needs
- Create RSS feeds from scratch, or put a news reader on your Web site
- Improve your site’s ranking in search engines and build customer loyalty
- Enable your customers to choose when and how they receive updated information
- Tailor information for your audience and publish all your updates quickly and easily
- Promote your RSS feed and explain to your customers how to use it
- Provide added value for your customers
Making the most of RSS can make life easier for both you and those who do business with you. Syndicating Web Sites With RSS Feeds For Dummies will help you maintain fresh content for your Web site, blog, or e-zine, promote your site and establish links to it, and even update vital documents like employee guides, price lists, and procedures manuals, quickly and easily.