Now that you've got your new Galaxy S smartphone, you've got tofigure out how to use it! If you're baffled by the technology andthe documentation, this book can help. Written in the fun but clearand thorough For Dummies style, this book answers all yourquestions. You'll find out how to do all the fun stuff: texting,social networking, using the camera, how to watch movies, and more.And you'll also learn how to handle the "housekeeping": synchingyour phone with your PC, using business applications, downloadingapps, accessing the calendar, what all the widgets mean, and muchmore.
- Helps you get up to speed on any Samsung Galaxy S smartphone,including the Fascinate, Epic, Captivate, Vibrant, and other GalaxyS phones
- Clarifies the basics of how to use the phone, how thetechnology works, how to configure everything, and how to make ittotally yours
- Delivers a full slate of how-tos, tricks, features, andtechniques, all in full color
- Covers setup and configuration, texting, e-mailing, taking andsharing pictures, playing games, buying and installing apps,personal and business apps, and more
- Includes tips on making the most of multimediafeatures—games, music, movies, photos, and more
You'll get gobs more from your Galaxy S with the help ofSamsung Galaxy S For Dummies.