- Helps readers navigate the confusing, time-consuming, and often costly world of self-publishing an e-book
- Provides both technical how-tos as well solid marketing advice on how to sell your e-book using Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and other social media sites
- Covers essential technologies, such as Smashwords, iBooks Author, Amazon, Microsoft Word, Open Office, Calibre, WordPress, and E-junkie
- Explores e-book devices, including Kindle, Kobo, Sony Reader, Nook, iPad, and other tablets
- Delves into the nitty-gritty of e-book formats Before you self-publish your e-book, start first with Publishing eBooks For Dummies.