This highly readable and empowering book offers straightforward explanations and simple exercises on how to shift into a more calm, open style of attention that reduces stress, improves health, and enhances performance. The Open-Focus Brain features eight essential attention exercises for improving health.
Dr. Fehmi writes, "Everyone has the ability to heal their nervous systems, to dissolve their pain, to slow down and yet accomplish more, to experience the deeper side of life—in short, to change their lives for the better dramatically." At last readers can learn the techniques that Dr. Fehmi has offered to thousands of clients—the same drug-free, safe, and effective techniques that have led to remarkable and long-lasting results.
The Open-Focus Brain offers readers a revolutionary, drug-free way to:
• alleviate depression, anxiety, and ADD
• reduce stress-related chronic pain
• optimize mental and physical performance
The eBook includes a downloadable audio program that provides further guidance on:
• essential attention exercises from the book, led by Dr. Fehmi
• how to "train the brain" to reduce stress, anxiety, chronic pain, and more
• safe and effective techniques used in Dr. Fehmi's clinic for decades