They also won’t mince words on these topics:
• the best foods for a healthy baby and mommy
• the dangers of common lotions, creams, and beauty products that women slather on their bodies (many contain carcinogens)
• why every mother should “suck it up” and breastfeed
• the lowdown on what really happens “post-push” (after birth)
• how the companies we trust don’t care about children (choosing baby food and other products carefully)
With the same sassy tone that made Skinny Bitch laugh-out-loud funny, Skinny Bitch: Bun in the Oven will give expectant moms the information they need to “use their head” and have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby.