Ease your anxiety and find calm through the healing practice of mindfulness
By embracing mindfulness you can transform your life forever, and renew your connection to the world around you. With the simple but powerful practices of mindfulness and meditation you will learn to be more attentive and peaceful, so that you can relieve stress, regulate your emotions, and achieve focus and clarity. Mindfulness Made Simple will give you a concise introduction to the practice of mindfulness, with simple exercises and practical techniques to apply mindfulness and meditation to the obstacles in your hectic daily life.
Mindfulness Made Simple will help guide you on your journey to a calmer, healthier mind, with:
• Concise introduction to mindfulness and its many psychological benefits
• Step-by-step introduction to your first meditation
• 5 introductory meditations and 8 advanced meditations to deepen your practice
• Simple exercises and journal prompts to keep you engaged
• Helpful tips to help you stay motivated on your journey to complete mindfulness
• Foreword by mindfulness expert Elisha Goldstein, Ph.D.