This course aims to teach you how to become a consistently profitable trader, by taking Tim’s profit-making strategies with penny stocks and presenting them in a well-structured learning format. You’ll start by getting acquainted with the concepts of market and trading psychology. Then you’ll get into the basics of day trading, how to manage your risk and the tools that will help you become profitable. Along the way, you’ll learn strategies and techniques to become consistent in your gains and develop your own trading techniques.
- Managing expectations and understanding the market,
- Understanding the psychology of trading and how it affects you,
- Learning the basics of day trading,
- Learning the mechanics of trading penny stocks,
- Risk management and how to take safe positions,
- How to trade through advanced techniques
- Developing your own profitable trading strategy
- Real world examples and case studies
No prior trading experience is required.
About the author
Jamil Ben Alluch holds a bachelor degree in computer engineering from the Univeristy of Quebec in Outaouais and has been certified with the Global Information Assurance Certification since 2002 as a GIAC Certified Incident Handler. Jamil has been involved with trading penny stocks since 2014 when he joined the Timothy Sykes Millionaire Challenge Program. He is now the Chief Technology Officer for StocksToTrade.Com Inc., focusing his work primarily on working with a dedicated team of traders and developers to create efficient trading tools for traders.