- Comprehensive coverage of Hydraulic Machines in a student-friendly manner
- Detailed concept review that aids in thorough and quick revision
- Objective questions for competitive examinations as per new pattern
- Solutions to numerical objec_ve ques_ons provided on Online Learning Center
The book is intended for researchers and engineers in fluid machinery and fluid engineering.
Jianzhong Xu is a professor at the Chinese Society of Engineering Thermophysics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing.
Electricity and Electronics for HVAC provides an expert account of the electric and electronic components used for modern air conditioning, heating, and refrigeration systems. Packed with hundreds of detailed illustrations, this in-depth reference fully explains circuits, diagrams, digital controls, safety procedures, troubleshooting, and more.
Written by the renowned technical authors Rex Miller and Mark R. Miller, this essential resource covers all electrical and electronic principles and applications of HVAC, including basic electricity...electric measuring instruments...control devices...heating circuits...refrigeration and freezer circuits...and other topics. Designed to build knowledge, skills, and confidence, Electricity and Electronics for HVAC features:Complete information on electric and electronic components for modern HVAC systems Over 345 detailed illustrations to improve technical understanding Standard and SI units for all problems and worked-out equations A PowerPoint presentation for classroom use
Inside this Career-Building HVAC Tool• Introduction to Electricity • Current, Voltage, Resistance, and Power • Resistors, Color Code, Components, and Symbols • Series and Parallel Circuits • Magnetism, Solenoids, and Relays • Electric Measuring Instruments • Electric Power: DC and AC • Inductors, Inductive Reactance, and Transformers • Capacitors and Capacitive Reactance • Single and Three-Phase Power • Solid-State Controls • AC Motors • Electrical Safety • Control Devices • Heating Circuits • AC Circuits • Refrigeration and Freezer Circuits • Troubleshooting • Controlling Electric Power for AC Units oCareers in AC and Refrigeration • Index
* The only reference on electricity for the entertainment industry professional!
* Written by an ETCP (Entertainment Technician Certification Program) trainer and seasoned professional
* Free additional practice problems and animations at www.electricityentertainmenttech.com