What if we could put our new team members into action immediately?
How? With the exact words to say and the exact activities to do.
In just a few minutes, our quick start instructions can help our new team members find the perfect prospects, close them, and avoid embarrassment and rejection. Our new team members have never done network marketing before. Let's shorten their learning curve while helping them get results in the first 24 hours.
As with any profession, there are many skills to learn when we start a network marketing career. But, we don't have to learn them all right away. With just a few basic mindsets and phrases, our new team members can build a business while they learn their new profession.
To start immediately, they need to learn how to:
* Say the right words in the first 10 seconds.
* Avoid rejection.
* Never set off the dreaded salesman alarm.
* Get others to point them to high-quality prospects who are ready to take action.
* Get appointments immediately.
* Give short answers to the biggest objections.
* Talk about problems, not solutions.
* Create better results with Level Six communication.
* Follow up in minutes, not hours.
* Address the five trigger points prospects use to make their final decision.
Our new team members are at the peak of their enthusiasm now. Let's give them the fast-start skills to kick-start their business immediately.
Do we simply blend into the background?
Let's change that now.
Influence gives us the power to affect others and our world. Yes, we want to be heard, but what is more important than being heard? Getting others to take our advice and solutions, and apply them immediately.
Few are born with influence. We must create our influence with others.
But where do we start?
If no one respects our opinions and ideas now, what can we do to establish our authority? We know it is possible. Others have influence. We can create our influence starting now.
With ten unique strategies to choose from, we can change how the world reacts to us. Our voices will be heard. Our influence will create action.
So instead of blending into the background, now we will feel the surge of excitement as others eagerly look forward to our ideas. We will be respected. We will make a difference. And we will accomplish more.
Be somebody now.
Complete Day Trading Course
How To Day Trade Stocks For Profit is a complete course designed to get you quickly making money from the stock market. No previous trading experience is necessary. Easy to read and jargon-free, it starts right from the very basics, and builds to a remarkably simple but very powerful profit generating strategy.
What Others Are Saying
Readers of this book make real money, as this short selection of comments shows:
• "Have been using the info in the book for three days... $1,490.00 in the bank."
• "It was a great day! I made a $1175.50 profit."
• “Per 1 January I started day trading full time."
• “I am already making my job salary in trading."
• “I ended my first day of live trading with a net profit of $279.53.”
Just some of what you will discover inside:
• What really makes the stock market tick (and how you can make lots of money from it).
• The single biggest difference between people who make money and those who lose it.
• How to trade with other people's money, and still keep the profit for yourself.
• Specific trading instructions, exactly when to buy and sell for maximum profit.
• How to make money even when the stock market is falling.
• The five reasons most traders lose their shirt, and how you can easily overcome them.
• Three powerful methods to banish fear and emotion from you trading - forever.
• How you can get started trading with absolutely no risk at all.
• 14 Golden Rules of trading that virtually guarantee you will be making money in no time.
The book is packed with real life examples and plenty of exercises that mean you’ll be ready to go from reading about trading, to actually making your own trades that put cash in the bank.
Who are the best prospects? Where can you find groups of these prospects? And how can you attract these prospects to you and your multilevel marketing business?
In this book, 51 Ways and Places To Sponsor New Distributors, you will learn the best places to find motivated people to build your team and your customer base. So instead of searching and wasting time, you can get right to the very people who want your business and products.
Why 51 different ways and places? Because not everyone wants to build a business the same way. Some people are comfortable on social media. Other networkers like building in person. Or maybe you just like using the telephone from the comfort of your home. And no matter which method you prefer, other people in your group may choose another method to build their businesses. There's something for everyone.
Talking to people at random is fine. But if you want to build your organization fast, you want to target your efforts directly to prospects who want your opportunity and products. Save time. Save energy. Focus on prospects who feel now is the best time for them to make a change in their lives.
Whether you choose the Stair-Step Technique, the Bird Dog Technique, or a Promotion Party, you will actively fill up your calendar with great appointments for your presentations. Just pick one that is comfortable for you and start building today.
That is an understatement. I used to talk with prospects on and on and on, afraid to close. I thought if I kept the conversation going long enough, they would eventually volunteer their "yes" decision.
Of course, that never happened.
So, in my lifelong quest to avoid rejection, I had to find new and effective closes that work.
Here are 46 years' worth of our best closes. All of these closes are kind and comfortable for prospects, and rejection-free for us. Here are just a few of the closes you will learn and love:
* The million-dollar close.
* Managing the decision-making funnel.
* Having prospects close themselves.
* Removing risk and uncertainty.
* Making objection-solving easy in seconds.
* And of course, many strategies to quickly remove the "I need to think it over" objection.
Old-school closing is old news. In today's world, prospects are over-exposed to marketing and are sales-resistant.
Use these closes to help our prospects move forward and say "yes" to our offers.
Not every close is perfect for every prospect. We want a variety of closes. Let's choose which close is best for our prospects, and most natural for us.
Never be afraid of closing again. In fact, we will look forward to closing. Happy times ahead!
Scroll up now and get your copy!