Keep your dog happy and healthy through the golden years
Senior dogs are special creatures with special needs.
This friendly guide provides reassuring, positive advice on handling the physical and emotional issues involved in caring for your beloved companion. You'll see how aging affects your dog, how to cope with common ailments, and what you can do to help your senior live a joyful, high-quality life.
Praise for Senior Dogs For Dummies
"The book is a resource that will enhance life both for senior dogs and for the humans who love them."
- Teri Goodman, Coordinator, The Senior Dogs Project, www.srdogs.com
"A dog who has lived his lifetime with you is a precious jewel to be loved and treasured. Susan has captured that spirit."
- Liz Palika, author of Purebred Rescue Dog Adoption
Discover how to:
* Meet your senior's dietary needs
* Safely exercise your senior
* Manage health costs
* Teach an older dog new tricks
* Gain inspiration from stories about super senior dogs