Jihad means ‘struggle for peace’ but Harkat ul Jihad is among the most dangerous terrorist organisations in the world.
Allah is most merciful but Jundallah is the scariest terrorist organisation in the world.
Muhammad is the best person to have ever lived but Jaish e Muhammad is the worst terrorist organisation in the world.
Quran is the last and final word of omniscient Allah but Jamaat al Dawa al Quran is the terrorist organisation of most illiterate bunch of rapists.
Talib is ‘the seeker’ in Arabic dictionary but Taliban is the most brutal terrorist organisation in the world run by perverts.
Qaeda means ‘foundation’ in Arabic but Al-Qaeda is the foundation for all terrorists against humanity in the world today.
A call to Muslims to end these paradoxes!
Dr Vashi Sharma is a renowned scholar of religions, extremism, history, Islamic invasions and an expert on de-radicalisation. He is an eloquent author, poet, prose writer, speaker and a scientist. He has written several books in English and Hindi on Islamic extremism, history and motivation. An alumnus of IIT Bombay and recipient of prestigious INSPIRE Faculty Award from Government of India for Scientific Research, Dr Vashi has also published many world class researches in peer-reviewed Scientific Journals of international repute. He is currently the president of Agniveer.
This book presents the story of undeniable mass killing, rapes and conversions of Hindus of Indian subcontinent whose children are now known as Indian (and Pakistani/Bangladeshi) Muslims. This book is a message of unity. Mother India is torn between its two children - Hindus and Muslims who were one once. It is the call to brave, accept your roots. Find your lost mother. Find your lost brothers.
This revised and updated edition provides sympathetic descriptions of the various traditions, explaining how they work “from the inside,” which is a big reason why this cherished classic has sold more than two million copies since it first appeared in 1958.
(1) Field Testing the Communication of Divine Message: The unique feature of this translation is its field testing for over 3 1/2 years to improve the communication and understanding of the Divine Message. Translation passages were given to the New Muslim and Non-Muslim high school and college students for reading under the supervision of various Ulema (scholars). After reading, the person was asked to explain as to what he/she understood from the passage. If his/her understanding was the same as is in the Arabic Text of the Holy Qur'an then we concluded that we have been successful in conveying the Divine Message properly. If his/her understanding was different than what the Qur'anic verses were stating, we kept on rewording the translation until those verses were understood properly. It was tremendous patience on part of the participants. May Allah reward them all.
(2) Simplicity: In this translation Simple Language and Direct Approach is used for appealing to the common sense of scholars and common people.
(3) Understandability: There are no foot notes to refer and no commentary or lengthy explanations to read. All necessary explanations have been incorporated right there in the text with italic type setting to differentiate from the translation of the meanings of Qur'anic Arabic Text.
(4) Outline of Pertinent Information: Before the start of each Srah, information relating to its Period of Revelation, Major Issues, Divine Laws and Guidance has been presented as an outline. Then a summary of the preceding events has been tabulated for the reader to understand the histo! rical background to grasp the full meaning of the Divine Message.
(5) Reviews, Input and Approvals: This project was started in 1991 and initial draft completed in 1994. Then the Translation was sent to different Ulema (Scholars) in Town and throughout United States for their review and input. After their reviews and input it was sent to Jme Al-Azhar Al-Sharif in Egypt, Ummal Qur in Saudi Arabia and International Islamic University in Pakistan for their review, input and approval. This translation was published after their reviews and approvals.