It is not merely sensible but also advisable for every adult to make a Will. A Will ensures that your property goes to people of your choice. It can also pre-empt litigation among your legal heirs about who should get what.
In this book the author explains simply and clearly everything you need to know about making your Will:
● What you can bequeath and what you can't
● The legal procedures and formalities for the execution of a Will
● Why, how, and when to amend your Will
● Pros and cons of registering your Will
● Who to select as your witnesses, executor, and trustee
● How to draft your Will
● For your ready-reference, the author provides 6 specimen drafts: ready-made Wills you can adapt for your own use.