Written with the qualified nurse in mind, this manual provides up–to–date, detailed, evidence–based guidelines for over 200 procedures related to every aspect of a person′s care including key information on equipment, the procedure and post-procedure guidance, along with full colour illustrations and photos.
Following extensive market research, this ninth edition:
- contains the procedures and changes in practice that reflect modern acute nursing care
- includes thoroughly reviewed and updated evidence underpinning all procedures
- is organised and structured to represent the needs of a patient along their care pathway
- integrates risk-management into relevant chapters to ensure it is central to care
- contains revised procedures following ‘hands-on’ testing by staff and students at Kingston University
- is also available as an online edition