If you are a staff member and want to change your church to have more spiritual effectiveness on her members and her community, you should boldly proclaim the need for an obedience-driven mind-set and set the pace with your personal example.
If you are a layperson and want to change your church to have more spiritual impact on you, your family, and your community, start a more disciplined lifestyle by becoming Christlike and by aggressively acting on the obedience assignments in this book.
All must forsake good traditional projects and focus on the bestobedience to Christ. Your church can be more active as a spiritual influence in her culture. Work to break down barriers of separation between Christian denominations, ethnicities, and economics. Download and apply the obedience assignments in the free copy of Lets Change Your Church workbook from www.equippingstudents.com.
• Illustrates how the core principles of human geography – such as space and scale – lead to a better understanding of the phenomenon
• Debates the historical evolution of globalized society
• Analyses the interconnected economic, political and cultural geographies of globalization
• Examines the impact of global transformations ‘on the ground’ using examples from six continents
• Discusses the three global crises currently facing the world – inequality, the environment and unstable capitalism most recently manifested in the Great Recession
• Articulates a human geographical framework for progressive globalization and approaching solutions to the problems we face
Boxed sections highlight key concepts and innovative work by geographers as well as topical and lively debates concerning current global trends. The book is also generously illustrated with a wide range of Figures, photographs, and maps.