- Setting up and connecting your PC and peripherals, includingyour keyboard, digital camera, joystick, modem, monitor, printer,scanner, wireless gizmos, and more
- Installing hardware and software
- Creating, managing, naming, opening, saving, and findingfiles
- Organizing your stuff, with info on folders, Windows Explorer,Compressed (ZIP) folders, and more
- Networking, including accessing another computer or a sharedfolder, connecting to the network, and workgroups
- Creating your own CDs, including building and burning aplaylist, importing music, and more
- The printer, keyboard and the mouse
With step-by-step instructions and lots of screen shots, thisbook helps you walk the walk. In case you want to talk the talk,there’s a glossary with clear definitions of common PC terms.A detailed index helps you find the how-to you need fast. If youwant to know the history of the PC and all of its intricacies, geta big book. If you want to know how to get your PC to do what youneed it to do, get this handy little reference and get to workfast.