In this short read set in the downtown LA (DTLA) Renaissance, Charles St. Anthony delivered hundreds of meals while finding out the most delicious delights in this fusion food hotbed. When moving to Los Angeles, Charles felt hopelessly overweight. After leading a sedentary life, he knew he needed to make changes. Also, needing to make some extra money while doing his day job, Charles decided to kill two birds with one stone by joining Postmates. By delivering by foot and bicycle Charles made his "latte money" (his term for extra cash) while incorporating work as a courier into his fitness journey.DTLA Hustler takes a close-up view of what it’s like to work for this tech leader and how it can benefit your overall health. The book includes educational chapters answering these burning questions:
1. How much do Postmates couriers really make?
2. What are the fabulous residents of DTLA actually eating?
3. What lifestyle changes did Charles St. Anthony make to lose forty pounds?
4. How does the Postmates system work?
5. What challenges do couriers deal with?
If you are thinking of joining the gig economy or needing to lose a few pounds, DTLA Hustler has advice for everyone while keeping you laughing. Get your hustle on and read DTLA Hustler today.