* The complete paintings of Hieronymus Bosch — all the extant and disputed paintings, fully indexed and arranged in chronological and alphabetical order
* Includes reproductions of rare works
* Features a special ‘Highlights’ section, with concise introductions to the masterpieces, giving valuable contextual information
* Enlarged ‘Detail’ images, allowing you to explore Bosch’s celebrated works in detail, as featured in traditional art books
* Hundreds of images in colour – highly recommended for viewing on tablets and smart phones or as a valuable reference tool on more conventional eReaders
* Special chronological and alphabetical contents tables for the paintings
* Easily locate the paintings you wish to view
* Includes Bosch's drawings - explore the artist’s imaginative works
Please visit www.delphiclassics.com to browse through our range of exciting e-Art books
SAINT JEROME AT PRAYER
CHRIST CARRYING THE CROSS
ADORATION OF THE MAGI
SAINT JOHN THE BAPTIST IN THE WILDERNESS
CUTTING THE STONE
THE GARDEN OF EARTHLY DELIGHTS
THE LAST JUDGMENT
THE TEMPTATION OF SAINT ANTHONY
DEATH AND THE MISER
ASCENT OF THE BLESSED
THE MARRIAGE FEAST AT CANA
THE COMPLETE PAINTINGS
ALPHABETICAL LIST OF PAINTINGS
LIST OF DRAWINGS
Please visit www.delphiclassics.com to browse through our range of exciting titles or to buy the whole Art series as a Super Set
Our Crash Course gives you:
Targeted, Focused Review - Study Only What You Need to Know
The Crash Course is based on an in-depth analysis of the new AP® Art History course description outline and actual AP® test questions. It covers only the information tested on the exam, so you can make the most of your valuable study time. Written by an AP® Art History teacher, the targeted review prepares students for the 2016 test by focusing on the new framework concepts and learning objectives tested on the redesigned AP® Art History exam.
Easy-to-read review chapters in outline format cover all the artistic traditions students need to know, including Global Prehistory, Ancient Mediterranean, Europe and the Americas, Asia, Africa, and more. The book also features must-know Art History terms all AP® students should know before test day.
Expert Test-taking Strategies
Our experienced AP® Art History teacher shares detailed question-level strategies and explains the best way to answer the multiple-choice and free-response questions you'll encounter on test day. By following our expert tips and advice, you can boost your overall point score!
FREE Practice Exam
After studying the material in the Crash Course, go to the online REA Study Center and test what you've learned. Our free practice exam features timed testing, detailed explanations of answers, and automatic scoring analysis. The exam is balanced to include every topic and type of question found on the actual AP® exam, so you know you're studying the smart way.
Whether you're cramming for the test at the last minute, looking for extra review, or want to study on your own in preparation for the exams - this is the study guide every AP® Art History student must have.
When it's crucial crunch time and your Advanced Placement® exam is just around the corner, you need REA's Crash Course for AP® Art History!