Using a wide range of proven techniques and tools, product management expert Roman Pichler explains how to create a winning product strategy and actionable roadmap. Comprehensive and insightful, the book will enable you to make the right strategic decisions in today’s dynamic digital age. If you work as a product manager, Scrum product owner, product portfolio manager, head of product, or product coach, then this book is for you.
What you will learn:
* Create an inspiring vision for your product.
* Develop a product strategy that maximises the chances of launching a winning product.
* Successfully adapt the strategy across the product life cycle to achieve sustained product success.
* Measure the value your product creates using the right key performance indicators (KPIs).
* Build an actionable outcome-based product roadmap that aligns stakeholders and directs the product backlog.
* Regularly review the product strategy and roadmap and keep them up-to-date.
Written in an engaging and easily accessible style, Strategize offers practical advice and valuable examples so that you can apply the practices directly to your products. This second, revised, and extended edition offers new concepts, more tools, and additional tips and examples.
Praise for Strategize:
"Strategize offers a comprehensive approach to product strategy using the latest practices geared specifically to digital products. Not just theory, the book is chock-full of real-world examples, making it easier to apply the principles to your company and products. Strategize is essential reading for everyone in charge of products: product executives, product managers, and product owners." Steve Johnson, Founder at Under10 Consulting.
"Whether you are new to product management or an experienced practitioner, Strategize is a must read. You are guaranteed to get new ideas about how to develop or improve your product strategy and how to execute it successfully. It’s an essential addition to every product manager’s reading list." Marc Abraham, Senior Group Product Manager at Intercom.