The “body of knowledge” for the science ofquality management and performance excellence for more than half-a-century, Juran’s Quality Handbook has been completely updated to meetthe ever-changing needs of today’s business and quality professionals. Underthe guidance of a team of top experts, this authoritative resource demonstrateshow to apply the right methods for delivering superior results and achievingexcellence in any organization, industry, or country.
Juran’s Quality Handbook, Seventh Edition provides you with a complete roadmap forthe discipline -- clearly written to make sure you know where you are in theprocess and what you must do to reach the next level. Within its pages, youwill find A-Z coverage – from key concepts, methods, research, and tools topractical applications on the job.
Here’s why this is the best edition yet:
• Updated chapters on Lean, Six Sigma and the Shingo Prize
• NEW chapters on Risk Management and Building a Quality Management System
• NEW material on the history of quality management
• All ISO and other regulatory standards have been updated
• NEW statistical tables, charts, and data
• Examples and case studies throughout demonstrate how others have appliedthe methods and tools discussed in real-world situations