Part media player, portable game console, and breakthroughInternet device, you could say that the iPod touch is one idealgadget. With this new, full-color edition, bestselling ForDummies author Tony Bove walks you through powering up youriPod touch, personalizing it, establishing a Wi-Fi connection, andsynchronizing your data. You'll also explore how to surf the web,rent movies, buy songs, send and receive e-mail, get directions,check stocks, organize photos, watch videos, keep a calendar, andmuch more. Plus, you'll learn about the new features of iOS 5 andhow to access hundreds of thousands of apps that help you do evenmore with your iPod touch.
- Covers powering up your iPod touch, getting comfortable withthe multitouch interface, personalizing your iPod touch, andestablishing a Wi-Fi connection
- Walks you through the basics of the iTunes store so you canbuy, download, and play music, TV shows, podcasts, movies, andmore
- Demonstrates how to synchronize your data, work with thecalendar, organize and share photos, browse the Internet, send andreceive e-mail, read e-books, and get directions
- Helps you use your iPod touch to stay connected with socialmedia sites like Facebook and Twitter
- Explains how to video chat with FaceTime, sync with iCloud, anduse the new iOS 5 features
- Guides you through resetting, updating, restoring, andtroubleshooting your iPod touch
Fully revised for iOS 5 and the latest iPod touch models,iPod touch For Dummies, 3rd Edition puts you totally incharge of your iPod touch!