Part media player, portable game console, and breakthrough Internet device, you could say that the iPod touch is one ideal gadget. With this new, full-color edition, bestselling For Dummies author Tony Bove walks you through powering up your iPod touch, personalizing it, establishing a Wi-Fi connection, and synchronizing your data. You'll also explore how to surf the web, rent movies, buy songs, send and receive e-mail, get directions, check stocks, organize photos, watch videos, keep a calendar, and much more. Plus, you'll learn about the new features of iOS 5 and how to access hundreds of thousands of apps that help you do even more with your iPod touch.
- Covers powering up your iPod touch, getting comfortable with the multitouch interface, personalizing your iPod touch, and establishing a Wi-Fi connection
- Walks you through the basics of the iTunes store so you can buy, download, and play music, TV shows, podcasts, movies, and more
- Demonstrates how to synchronize your data, work with the calendar, organize and share photos, browse the Internet, send and receive e-mail, read e-books, and get directions
- Helps you use your iPod touch to stay connected with social media sites like Facebook and Twitter
- Explains how to video chat with FaceTime, sync with iCloud, and use the new iOS 5 features
- Guides you through resetting, updating, restoring, and troubleshooting your iPod touch
Fully revised for iOS 5 and the latest iPod touch models, iPod touch For Dummies, 3rd Edition puts you totally in charge of your iPod touch!