For work, play, and life on the road, the iPad has quickly become indispensable, and the new iPad is packed with even more features and power than ever. In this fun and practical guide, long-time For Dummies author Nancy C. Muir walks you through the latest functions, features, and capabilities of the iPad. Get up to speed on the basics, see how to use your iPad to get more organized and productive, learn to use your iPad for work, and discover all the ways to have fun. This book covers it all, and in full color!
- Packs six minibooks in one full-color guide: iPad Basics, Just for Fun, iPad on the Go, Getting Productive with iWork, Using iPad to Get Organized, and Must-Have iPad Apps
- Covers the newest iPad features, functions, and capabilities, including the stunning retina display, voice dictation, the enhanced iSight camera, HD video recording in full 1080p, and more
- Shows you how to use iWork and other productivity apps to dress up your documents, create stellar spreadsheets, add pizzazz to your presentations, and maintain your schedule on the run
- Walks you through connecting with WiFi and the lightning-fast 4G LTE network
- Explains how to use Maps for directions and places to stay when you're away from the office, keep in touch with e-mail and social networking, and use your iPad as a remote desktop or personal hotspot while you're on the road
- Includes coverage of the third-generation iPad, iPad 2, and original iPad
You’ve got the incredible iPad, now get the perfect accessory: iPad All-in-One For Dummies, 4th Edition.