- What to expect from Web analytics
- Definitions of key Web analytics terms
- Help in choosing the right analytics approach
- How to collect key data and apply it to site design or marketing
- Techniques for distinguishing human users from bots
- Tips on using Google and other free analytics tools
- Advice on choosing pay and subscription services
A detailed and accurate analysis is crucial the success of your Web site. Web Analytics For Dummies helps you get it right the first time—and every time.