A new, disruptive age is upon us. Times have changed. Life has changed. Job profiles have changed. Job security has changed. Aspirations have changed. Marriage and personal lifestyles have changed, though like lemmings to destruction charging, most of us continue to behave as if nothing has changed.
To grow and protect your money now, you need to master the new realities of personal finance:
● Don't focus on saving, focus on increasing your income
● Get a second income
● If your children are good, why save for them, if they are bad, why save for them
● Preserve what you have; this may not sound trendy but it’s vital
● Take up jobs where income can multiply exponentially
● You may be the biggest risk to your personal finance
● Postpone getting married and buying a house
● Don't screw up your early years
● Plan for being out of a job often
● You must educate yourself on how investing works
● Diversification is not what you think it is
● Higher return doesn’t necessarily entail higher risk
● Grow your network and you will grow your money
● Timing is everything in investing
● Don't tell anyone everything about your money.
The next 10 years will be nothing like the previous 10. To grow rich, and stay rich, you need to master the new power laws of personal finance revealed in this book.
ASHU DUTT is one of Asia’s leading investment managers and is the CEO and CIO of Ashu Dutt Global Investment Management.
Ashu is also one of the best recognized faces in Asian Financial markets having been Senior Anchor and Chief Consulting Editor / Financial Markets Editor for almost two decades on marquee financial market channels, including CNBC, Bloomberg TV, ET NOW, Star News and NDTV Profit.
Ashu is one of Asia’s most respected authors on Asian financial markets, Asian M&As, Asian wealth management and Asian investing and trading. He is the founder and president of the Asian Institute of Finance, Asian Institute of Investment Management, Asian Institute of Wealth Management and World Family Office Council.
As Managing Director-Asia for Northbridge Capital, Ashu has advised founders, local and global companies on cross border, inbound and outbound M&As for two decades. Ashu was the CEO at an institutional broker and equities research house which was listed for 3 continuous years in the Who’s Who in Asian Equities. Among his other assignments, Ashu has been the CEO / Director at IIFL Ltd, one of India’s largest financial services companies.
Ashu was Manager-International Taxes and Special Projects at Continental Grain Company, the world’s fourth largest private com-pany and the second largest commodities and commodities options trader headquartered in New York. He has also worked as a Tax Policy Analyst with the Office of Tax Policy, New York City Department of Finance in New York.
Ashu is a Certified Public Accountant certified in the State of Maryland, USA. He holds an M.B.A from Bernard M. Baruch College, City University of New York, New York. He also holds a B.B.A. (Summa Cum Laude) in Finance & Investments from Bernard M. Baruch College, City University of New York, New York. His specializations include Economics and Options & Futures. He is the recipient of the “Baruch College Alumni Scholarship” and has been listed in the “Who’s Who on the Dean’s List.”
ANAV DUTT is the co-author of bestsellers like Niti: Timeless Indian Wisdom on Business Success, Wealth and Power and The Beanstalk Does Grow to the Sky: How to Make a Fortune in Multibaggers.
Anav is the recipient of the Asian Institute of Finance 2015 Award for the “Best Original Paper on Finance” for his paper on “The Psychological Impact of Losses on the Future Performance of Futures & Options Traders.” He is also the recipient of the School Alumni Network’s 2016 Citation for Excellence in English Literature.
Anav is currently completing his first novel.
Multibaggers are stocks that give you 5-, 10-fold returns in relatively quick time. Normal stocks don’t do that. Clearly, then, multibagger investment style has to be completely different. In fact, it is counter-intuitive; you have to train yourself to find and seize opportunity where others find risk, acting on your own knowledge and independent conviction.
Multibaggers are most generally found when fear and panic grip the market, and when the outflow of money dwarfs the inflow into the market. That could be in a bear market, or in a temporary credit freeze, when disinterest in a sector hits rock bottom, or when most investors and traders either don’t have the money, the gumption, the stomach, or the foresight to buy stocks.
Extreme power laws apply in multibagger investing. This book teaches you those power laws:
● Axioms, myths and traps of multibagger investing
● Principles of multibagger investing
● How to train your mind for multibagger investing
● Multibagger rules and secrets that market insiders don’t tell you
● Types of multibaggers in different market phases
● Strategies of multibagger investing
● Actionable multibagger trading strategies
● Why individual investors are one up over investing professionals in multibagger investing
● How to build your multibagger investing edge.
The book also shows you how to apply second level thinking, beyond superficial clichés, to make a fortune through multibaggers.
In this book, Ashu explains everything you need to master technical charts. Each of these 15 steps will help you read what the charts are revealing about the market and what and how you should trade. A mastery of charts will hugely improve your trading odds and trading profits:
● How charts reveal the market's collective mood and trading action
● How to use the combination of price, volume and time to confirm price rallies and declines
● How to improve your trades by mastering support and resistance
● How to stop trading losses and protect your gains using stop loss
● How to make money trading accumulation and distribution
● Wait out the head, trade the body and exit at the tail
● How to develop a successful trading plan of your own
● How to read charts for short and long term trading; day trading, swing trading and position trading
● How to find out if a chart may be misleading you
● How to find trades that fit you and will make you money.
PLUS, The Chart Grader Quiz and much, much more!
Ashu Dutt is one of the most visible and respected faces in Indian financial markets. In this book he reveals 15 steps to mastering technical charts used by successful market traders to improve their trading odds:
● Market-tested trading strategies
● Dozens of Trading charts
● Key points highlighted with real-life examples.
This outstanding reference has already taught thousands of traders the concepts of technical analysis and their application in the futures and stock markets. Covering the latest developments in computer technology, technical tools, and indicators, the second edition features new material on candlestick charting, intermarket relationships, stocks and stock rotation, plus state-of-the-art examples and figures. From how to read charts to understanding indicators and the crucial role technical analysis plays in investing, readers gain a thorough and accessible overview of the field of technical analysis, with a special emphasis on futures markets. Revised and expanded for the demands of today's financial world, this book is essential reading for anyone interested in tracking and analyzing market behavior.