We don't have to be a screaming drill instructor to get the job done. Through contests, recognition, goal-setting, fill-out forms, personal development and other motivational techniques, we can do our part to create momentum in our teams.
Our new distributors need motivation to overcome the negativity of their initial prospects. Our experienced distributors need motivation when they run out of prospects they know.
Learn the motivational values and triggers our team members have, and learn to use them wisely. By balancing internal motivation and external motivation methods, we can be more effective motivators. As leaders, we need to be the spark that ignites our team into action.
We can teach our team exactly what to do. However, we must motivate them to do it.
Enjoy this book of case studies and examples of exactly how to be a motivating team leader. We can't do all the work ourselves. We need help. Our teams have to be in action for us to duplicate.
Put your team into momentum and get results fast.
Order your copy now!
In recent years, professional services providers have had to rethink their sales methods and adapt to profound changes in the way clients buy services. In response, Winning the Professional Services Sale argues for fundamental changes in the seller's mindset and sales strategies. Rather than pressing the sale, salespeople must help clients buy--the way that works best for each client. This new approach gives buyers what they now want in a services seller: a consultative problem solver, change agent, and solution integrator, all rolled into one. Author Michael McLaughlin presents a strategy for winning new business with a holistic approach to each client relationship. Only by fully understanding a sale from every angle, including its impact on the client's business and career, can salespeople thrive in the new era of the service economy.
Today more than ever, business decisions are made on the fly first impressions can make all the difference. Now, in the first book of its kind, successful entrepreneur Patrick Riley shows you how to boil all the elements of your business proposal into one persuasive page magnify your business potential in the process.
What if we could put our new team members into action immediately?
How? With the exact words to say and the exact activities to do.
In just a few minutes, our quick start instructions can help our new team members find the perfect prospects, close them, and avoid embarrassment and rejection. Our new team members have never done network marketing before. Let's shorten their learning curve while helping them get results in the first 24 hours.
As with any profession, there are many skills to learn when we start a network marketing career. But, we don't have to learn them all right away. With just a few basic mindsets and phrases, our new team members can build a business while they learn their new profession.
To start immediately, they need to learn how to:
* Say the right words in the first 10 seconds.
* Avoid rejection.
* Never set off the dreaded salesman alarm.
* Get others to point them to high-quality prospects who are ready to take action.
* Get appointments immediately.
* Give short answers to the biggest objections.
* Talk about problems, not solutions.
* Create better results with Level Six communication.
* Follow up in minutes, not hours.
* Address the five trigger points prospects use to make their final decision.
Our new team members are at the peak of their enthusiasm now. Let's give them the fast-start skills to kick-start their business immediately.
Complete Day Trading Course
How To Day Trade Stocks For Profit is a complete course designed to get you quickly making money from the stock market. No previous trading experience is necessary. Easy to read and jargon-free, it starts right from the very basics, and builds to a remarkably simple but very powerful profit generating strategy.
What Others Are Saying
Readers of this book make real money, as this short selection of comments shows:
• "Have been using the info in the book for three days... $1,490.00 in the bank."
• "It was a great day! I made a $1175.50 profit."
• “Per 1 January I started day trading full time."
• “I am already making my job salary in trading."
• “I ended my first day of live trading with a net profit of $279.53.”
Just some of what you will discover inside:
• What really makes the stock market tick (and how you can make lots of money from it).
• The single biggest difference between people who make money and those who lose it.
• How to trade with other people's money, and still keep the profit for yourself.
• Specific trading instructions, exactly when to buy and sell for maximum profit.
• How to make money even when the stock market is falling.
• The five reasons most traders lose their shirt, and how you can easily overcome them.
• Three powerful methods to banish fear and emotion from you trading - forever.
• How you can get started trading with absolutely no risk at all.
• 14 Golden Rules of trading that virtually guarantee you will be making money in no time.
The book is packed with real life examples and plenty of exercises that mean you’ll be ready to go from reading about trading, to actually making your own trades that put cash in the bank.
When we are untrained, giving presentations can be difficult. We don't know the real questions in the minds of our prospects. We don't know what triggers a "yes" or "no" decision. Many times, we don't even know where to start.
Our fascination with information holds us back. We can't see the big picture because we are drowning in facts.
And, what actually is the big picture? It is simply this: Does the prospect want to join our business or not?
But what would happen if we changed our entire business presentation model? First, we learn to get presentation appointments with almost 100% of the people we talk to. Next, we learn to give our entire business presentation in less than one minute. If we could do this, how do we think our prospects will feel? Thrilled!
When we can give our entire business presentation in less than one minute, many good things happen. We save time, not only for ourselves, but for our prospect. That makes two people happy. Plus, this gives us the flexibility to give our presentation anywhere, at any time, in any circumstances. And finally, all the sales tension disappears from our prospects when they know our presentation will take only one minute.
Learn to make your business grow with this efficient, focused business presentation technique.
Order your copy now!