Don’t worry if you’ve never heard the words aperture, white balance, or ISO. You’ll soon be switching easily between automatic and manual modes, managing exposure, and using the all-important Quality setting! You’ll learn everything about the lenses, from how to choose the ones you need to how to handle them. You’ll finally know how to push just the right buttons to achieve the results that you desire. In a snap, you will find out how to unleash your creativity by manipulating exposure and lighting. You will find out how to:
- Control picture quality
- Adjust resolution for image quality and size
- Shoot in automatic and manual modes
- Review photos using Playback Mode and the histogram, delete unwanted photos, and protect valuable photos from accidental deletion
- Manipulate exposure, color, focus, and lighting
- Download, organize, archive, print, and share photos with family and friends
Complete with lists of ten fast photo-editing tricks and ten special-purpose features to explore on a rainy day, Canon EOS Digital Rebel XSi/450D For Dummies is your one-stop guide to setting up, working with, and making the most of your new Canon digital SLR camera.