Have an exciting trip through St. Petersburg together with 'About St. Petersburg. Talking City Guide'. Read the thrilling tales about the loveliest sights and get to know St. Petersburg as it is today.
The city guide is remarkable in two main respects:
• This book can not only be read but also heard. All the texts are read out by a professional speaker.
• You can see all the city sights on the offline maps included, or you can call up the online maps from the chapter by clicking on a link.
The maps and photos in this city guide will help you to cope while in St. Petersburg. You must get to know this city yourself and enjoy its beauty and secrets.
The guide will tell you about the 17 most interesting sights:
• Nevsky Prospect
• The Kazan Cathedral
• Palace Square and the Winter Palace
• The State Hermitage Museum
• Peter’s Summer Palace and Summer Garden
• The Marble Palace
• The Peter and Paul Fortress
• Savior on the Blood
• Vasilievsky Island
• St. Isaac's Cathedral and Square
• The Manege
• Mariinsky Theater
• St. Nicholas Naval Cathedral
• Alexander Nevsky Monastery
• Tsarskoye Selo