The journey comprises seven sessions of dialogue between two characters, Sitara and Nathan.
1. 'Hope, Certainty, and Purpose' is the beginning session of discussions on pain and suffering in life.
2. In 'Mental Tango,' the discussions continue on to truth and its relation to faith. The session includes empirical evidence for a reality beyond the physical, and a mind separate from the brain.
3. 'Primary Text' is a discourse on the reliability of the Gospels as ancient primary sources of historical facts in their eyewitness accounts.
4. 'The Historical Jesus' session focuses on Jesus as a historical person, and things about him, by considering both non-Christian historical writings and biblical narratives.
5. 'Beginnings' is a session of discussions covering various perspectives on origins, and implications of some essential and relevant facts from the book of Genesis.
6. 'Restored by Grace' centers around the crucifixion of Jesus and its meanings.
7. The journey ends with 'Regeneration,' which is about various essential aspects of Christian growth.
About the author
Vitus Chak is a writer residing in Hong Kong. He is recognized for his cogent writings. He enjoys discussions with others, both individually and in groups, especially regarding matters of life and faith.
His reading interest is diverse, which is also reflected in his studies. After his basic degree in Physics and Applied Mathematics, he obtained a postgraduate qualification in Education. In recent years he completed his Master degrees, first in Counseling, and later in Biblical Studies.
Vitus is married and has two daughters. Together they enjoy traveling and watching movies.