If you wish to win a legal case, a part of the story is about engaging the right lawyer and handling him well. This book explains in an easy-to-understand style how to choose the right lawyer and how to improve the odds of winning your case:
● When to file a case . . . and when not to do so
● What does winning a case really mean
● When not filing a case can be 'winning' a case
● When compromising with the other side is a win-win case
● How you can help your lawyer win your case
● What to look for in a lawyer — and how to find one
● How best to utilize your lawyer's skills — and how much to pay him
● What you can expect from your lawyer — and what you shouldn't
● Professional rules of conduct every lawyer is bound to adhere to
● A lawyer's duties to his clients
● How to avoid unscrupulous lawyers.
Simply written and with examples of some high-profile contemporary cases, this book will be a big help for anyone caught up in litigation.