The Power of Less will show you how to:
- Break any goal down into manageable tasks
- Focus on only a few tasks at a time
- Create new and productive habits
- Hone your focus
- Increase your efficiency
keywords: time management, personal growth, motivation, self-discipline, self-control, self improvement, self developement, home organizaton, organizaton, cleaning, declutter, decluttering
You will learn:
• How to set goals that get results
• A plan for your day that works
• Eleven proven ways to cure procrastination once and for all
• A simple technique to help you deal with deadlines
• An easy, nine-step guide for organizing your home
• The simple formula that will keep you motivated for life
• Life’s greatest time waster—and how you can protect yourself from it
• The most effective way to zip through paperwork
• Five easy planning steps, and how they can revolutionize your life
• How to use the rule of the vital few and the trivial many to leverage your time
• How to use the science of signals to guide your choices
• The best tools, and how to use them
And much, much more...
Time Notes brings the very best time management ideas into one simple, easy-to-use guide.
Jocelyn K. Glei, author and Founding Editor, 99U
We are living in an age of unprecedented creative stimulation—via the internet, social media, all-pervasive technology, and an “always on” working culture.
Which means we are living in an age of unprecedented distraction from focused creative work—from all the same sources.
First, computers and the internet transformed the work we did at our desks. Then along came smartphones to transform our social lives and make our work mobile.
Now we have our work, our network, our media, and our social media with us wherever we go. Augmented Reality (AR) is layering more and more virtual elements over the physical world we inhabit, and Virtual Reality (VR) promises us escape to unlimited virtual worlds.
The pace of change is exciting, overwhelming, and unstoppable.
And creators are increasingly discovering a downside to the brave new world:
* countless distractions and interruptions
* endless email
* pressure to keep up
* anxiety about falling behind
* difficulty concentrating
* aches and pains from too much time at the keyboard
Dig a little deeper, and the biggest concern for many creatives is a nagging sense that their most important work is being left undone.
If you’re excited by the opportunities of the creative age, but worried about the effect of all those interruptions and digital distractions on your creative work, Productivity for Creative People has been written for you.
For the past twenty years creative coach Mark McGuinness has helped hundreds of creatives like you to overcome these challenges.
A poet and creative entrepreneur, he is the author of Motivation for Creative People and Resilience: Facing Down Rejection and Criticism on the Road to Success. He is also a co-author of the bestselling books from 99U, Manage Your Day-to-Day and Maximize Your Potential.
Mark’s latest book, Productivity for Creative People, is a collection of insights, tips, and techniques to help you carve out time for your most important work – while managing your other commitments. All the solutions he shares have been tested with real people in real situations.
You will learn:
* How getting organized can make you more creative
* Why multitasking doesn’t work
* How to tell if you’re really overloaded – and what to do about it
* The importance of panicking early
* How doing nothing can make you more productive
* The crucial difference between incubation and procrastination
* How to carve out time for your most important creative work
* Why boredom is necessary for creativity
* What to do about all that email
* How to nap like a fighter pilot
* A simple technique to reduce smartphone addiction
Productivity for Creative People is the perfect guide to creating extraordinary work without (necessarily) disappearing to a cabin in the woods, or even giving up your smartphone.
“Many creative people are busier than ever, but rarely get around to the work that truly matters. Mark McGuinness offers solid and practical advice for busy creative people who want to make their mark on the world.”
Todd Henry, author of The Accidental Creative
“Authors now have amazing online tools to reach readers all over the world, but those same tools can distract us from the focused creativity that we love and that we need to write better books. In Productivity for Creative People, Mark McGuinness outlines a way of working that will help you sort out what’s really important and achieve your creative goals, while still managing your daily tasks. Recommended for any author who is feeling overwhelmed.”
Joanna Penn, bestselling author and award-winning entrepreneur. TheCreativePenn.com
Are you wanted to improve your self-confidence and want to achieve grand success in your life?
If your answer is big ‘YES’, then I urge you to read this book.
START NOW, and build the super foundation of your self-confidence within you and achieve your cherish goal.
What you can gain from this book:
* Increase your self-confidence.
* Improve your self-image.
* Enrich your self-esteem.
* Boast up your low morals.
* Wear out your weak points.
* Realize you your strengths and calibers.
* Build your self-believe.
* Transform your personality.
* Help you to re-discover your hidden potential.
* Guide you as a true mentor in your success path.
The book contains 42 small inspiring chapters:
Chapter-1 Prepare Yourself
Chapter-2 Research Yourself
Chapter-3 Know yourself better
Chapter-4 Improve yourself everyday
Chapter-5 Do your homework
Chapter-6 Belief in yourself
Chapter-7 Give your hundred percent
Chapter-8 Stick to your aims and objectives
Chapter-9 Learn from your mistakes
Chapter-10 Be punctual in your work
Chapter-11 Never leave anything half done
Chapter-12 Be a good reader
Chapter-13 Be a good observer
Chapter-14 Be a good listener
Chapter-15 Be practical
Chapter-16 Ready to face every challenge
Chapter-17 Accept your failures
Chapter-18 Nothing is permanent in this world
Chapter-19 Never expect too much
Chapter-20 Do your best
Chapter-21 Never fear for any result
Chapter-22 Value your time
Chapter-23 Keep yourself cool and calm
Chapter-24 Be a good judge
Chapter-25 Always be positive
Chapter-26 Be optimistic
Chapter-27 Never looking back
Chapter-28 Begin your day with fresh mind
Chapter-29 Stop comparison with others
Chapter-30 Accept criticism as a disguise blessing
Chapter-31 Never run behind success
Capter-32 Believe in your excellence
Chapter-33 Nobody is perfect in this world
Chapter-34 Be satisfied with yourself
Chapter-35 Motivate yourself and motivate others
Chapter-36 Always be responsible
Chapter-37 Learn to take some risk with precautions
Chapter-38 Don’t try to do too many things
Chapter-39 Try to give
Chapter-40 Stop worrying and start living
Chapter 41 Never give up
Chapter 42 You’re unique
Zen a hotovo je knížka pro všechny, kdo chtějí dát svému životu řád. Nabízí stejnojmenný minimalistický systém (anglicky „Zen to done“ – ZTD) deseti návyků, díky nimž je možné úkoly, projekty i povinnosti trvale uspořádat a udržet pod kontrolou. Je určena začátečníkům i pokročilým, kteří při používání různých metod time-managementu, včetně jinak skvělého GTD, narazili na problémy a ztratili trpělivost.
Jednoduchá metoda ZTD se soustředí na praktické změny návyků, které lze uplatnit samy o sobě, ale které jsou zároveň vhodné i pro práci v systému GTD. Soustředí se na změnu návyků jeden po druhém, strukturovaně – ty jsou proto zvládnutelné mnohem snadněji než nástrahy jiných systémů. Z deseti návyků si navíc můžete vybrat takové, které souzní s vaším individuálním pracovním stylem.
- Předmluva k českému vydání
- Proč ZTD?
- Celkový přehled – co to je ZTD
- Minimální ZTD – nejjednodušší alternativa
- Utváření deseti návyků
- První návyk – Shromažďování
- Druhý návyk – Třídění
- Třetí návyk – Plánování
- Čtvrtý návyk – Vykonání
- Pátý návyk – Jednoduchý věrohodný systém
- Šestý návyk – Uspořádávání
- Sedmý návyk – Hodnocení
- Osmý návyk – Zjednodušování
- Devátý návyk – Rutiny
- Desátý návyk – Najděte svou vášeň
- Den podle Zen a hotovo
- Nejčastěji kladené otázky ohledně ZTD
- Další zdroje
# Více o knize