Get the inside track on the attractions, shows, activities, and foods you don't want to miss while visiting the park. This 2016 edition is completely updated for the new year with all new information, tips, and more.
This is not your ordinary travel guide. It gives you quick access to the information that only experienced travelers, long time fans, and park insiders know. In 150 pages the book explores all of the best things to do while visiting the park. Written for both first time visitors and experienced travelers, this book has something for everyone.
• Maps for every land in the park to help you reach your destinations.
• Amazing extra things to do at attractions that new guests tend to miss.
• Restaurants, meals, and snacks that you must try before leaving the park.
• Hidden activities that you will want to explore during your visit.
• Unique souvenirs that you will be glad to bring home.
• Secrets and tips for seeing the most popular shows.
• Unadvertised shows that you won’t want to miss.
• All the details you need about the park’s seasonal activities and special events.
• Limited time activities that you will want to know about.
If you love the Disneyland Resort you may be interested in these other titles by Alternative Travel Press:
• 100 Things You Don't Want to Miss at Disney California Adventure 2016
• Halloween at the Disneyland Resort
• Winter Holidays at the Disneyland Resort