As you explore the furthest reaches of space and encounter a host of factions all vying for power, who you decide to become will determine the fate of everyone in Halcyon. In the corporate equation for the colony, you are the unplanned variable.
Inside this comprehensive strategy guide for the latest RPG from Obsidian Entertainment you will find:
- Character creation guide.
- Companions guide.
- Full walkthrough of all main quests, side quests, companion quests.
- Strategies for completing Supernova difficulty
- Trophy guide.
- And much, much more!
This guide will be initially released on December 6th 2019 and will be updated regularly with future updates over the following weeks.
The main character's travels in the Galar region, based on Great Britain, alongside rivals Hop, Bede and Marnie aiming to dethrone the Pokémon League Champion.
Sword and Shield introduce several new features such as Dynamaxing and Gigantamaxing, functions that increase size and change forms of certain Pokémon; the Wild Area, a large open world with free camera movement; and raids with co-op battling. They also reintroduce features previously seen in Sun and Moon and Let's Go, Pikachu! and Let's Go, Eevee!, such as regional variants and roaming Pokémon depicted in the overworld.
Last Updated: 15th December 2019
Fixed some layout issues. Please update.
This guide contains:
- A Full Walkthrough featuring Pokemon encounter rates.
- All Gym Encounters and Strategies.
- Screenshots with annotated captions.
- New Items: Mints & Natures Explained.
- Post Game content including Champion Cup.
- Dynamaxing and Gigantamaxing.
- Updated Pokemon Lists for all areas.
- The Galar Region Pokedex (featuring 400 Pokemon).
Developing video games—hero's journey or fool's errand? The creative and technical logistics that go into building today's hottest games can be more harrowing and complex than the games themselves, often seeming like an endless maze or a bottomless abyss. In Blood, Sweat, and Pixels, Jason Schreier takes readers on a fascinating odyssey behind the scenes of video game development, where the creator may be a team of 600 overworked underdogs or a solitary geek genius. Exploring the artistic challenges, technical impossibilities, marketplace demands, and Donkey Kong-sized monkey wrenches thrown into the works by corporate, Blood, Sweat, and Pixels reveals how bringing any game to completion is more than Sisyphean—it's nothing short of miraculous.
Taking some of the most popular, bestselling recent games, Schreier immerses readers in the hellfire of the development process, whether it's RPG studio Bioware's challenge to beat an impossible schedule and overcome countless technical nightmares to build Dragon Age: Inquisition; indie developer Eric Barone's single-handed efforts to grow country-life RPG Stardew Valley from one man's vision into a multi-million-dollar franchise; or Bungie spinning out from their corporate overlords at Microsoft to create Destiny, a brand new universe that they hoped would become as iconic as Star Wars and Lord of the Rings—even as it nearly ripped their studio apart.
Documenting the round-the-clock crunches, buggy-eyed burnout, and last-minute saves, Blood, Sweat, and Pixels is a journey through development hell—and ultimately a tribute to the dedicated diehards and unsung heroes who scale mountains of obstacles in their quests to create the best games imaginable.
This guide includes:
- A detailed understanding of the basic mechanics, including exploring, gathering, fighting and crafting.
- Completion of every single side mission and errand in the game.
- Collectibles and locations section updated (Banuk Figures, Vantage Points, Bandit Camps etc).
Also in the guide:.
- A thorough walkthrough of the main story missions.
- A complete walkthrough of every single side mission in the game.
- Strategies on how to defeat each of the enemies.
- A full trophy guide.
Updated June 2018:
- Full Frozen Wilds DLC guide.
The guide contains the following:
- An extensive walkthrough from the beginning to the final boss
- Explanation of the game's mechanics
- In-depth analysis of all of the game's Vocations
- Coverage of all of the side quests