Building Rapport with NLP In a Day provides you with all the tools you need to make and break rapport and communicate effectively. Designed to contain a day's reading, this handy guide explains how Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP) skills can help you to use the power of your senses to see, hear and feel your way to better communication, and gain insight into how different people think.
Open the book and find:
- How different people communicate
- How to recognise what people are thinking from their language choices
- Ways to tell that somebody is lying to you
- How to improve your ability to say ‘no’
- Tips for getting people to listen to you