“How to stop thinking in numbers and start thinking in people.”
With nearly four decades of experience as a business leader and managing accounting firms, Geoff Richmond has helped thousands of business owners improve their bottom line and increase their profits. Geoff’s experiences, tips and strategies will not only be invaluable to any budding accountant looking to improve their business, but to anyone who wants to improve the way they deal with clients and employees and make an impact on their lives.
More Time, More Money, More Fun!
The WOW Factor: How Successful Leaders Manage People & Add Value contains the leadership secrets for achieving success in the most important aspects of your life—your business, your career, your family, and yourself.
Start now to discover how you too can get More Time, More Money, More Fun!
· Avoid the 12 Biggest Traps of business leadership
· * Put together a Team of dedicated employees
· * Create a WOW Factor! for Your clients and team
· * Learn why Time is not Money… Value Is!
· * Build client engagement and increase profits
· * Leverage your offerings for exponential returns
· * Develop systems that work for Your business
· * Develop and introduce Value Add services
· * Control Your cash flow
Geoff Richmond is not your normal number cruncher. His 40 years’ experience in business leadership has taught him what works and what doesn’t in accounting practices and all types of SMEs. He has achieved peer acclaim and developed a deep understanding of the concepts of how to Wow clients and customers and provide value add services … the end result: More Time, More Money and More Fun. Geoff is the founding director of Straight Talk Group, providing consulting services to small businesses and accounting firms, including strategic direction, accountant brokerage services, unique marketing strategies and business coaching. He lives in Adelaide, South Australia, with his wife, Gerry.
• Manage and sell your product or service
• Perform a month-end balancing of accounts
Packed with definitions of basic accounting terms, sample accounting statements, and a wealth of tips and tricks to simplify the accounting process, Accounting for Small Business Owners has everything you need to get the job done!