QR (Quick Response) codes are popping up everywhere, and businesses are reaping the rewards. Get in on the action with the no-nonsense advice in this streamlined, portable guide. You'll find out how to get started, plan your strategy, and actually create the codes. Then you'll learn to link codes to mobile-friendly content, track your results, and develop ways to give your customers value that will keep them coming back. It's all presented in the straightforward style you've come to know and love, with a dash of humor thrown in.
- Businesses large and small are using QR codes to share product information, coupons and special offers, and to process payments from customers' smartphones
- This small guide is packed with the information you need to start using QR codes with your business
- Covers what QR codes are and how to get started, plan a QR code campaign, create the codes, and link them to mobile-friendly content
- Explains code management systems and how to track your results, ways to deliver genuine value to your users, and how to plan for the future
- Includes ten cool campaign ideas
QR Codes For Dummies, Portable Edition helps you take advantage of this hot trend with practical knowledge you can use right away.