This guide to the hot new Droid 3 is just what you need to getthe very most out of the next-generation smartphone from Google.Bestselling For Dummies author Dan Gookin keeps you ahead ofthe curve by thoroughly and clearly covering all the bases--fromsetup and configuration to using all the phone's features, texting,email, accessing the Internet, synching with a PC, using thecamera, and much more.
- Helps you get the most out of your Droid 3 smartphone, whichruns on the 4G LTE network
- Walks you through all features and functions of this Internet-and multimedia-enabled new model
- Covers setup and configuration, texting, email, accessing theInternet, synching with a PC, using the camera, and extending thebattery
- Provides a host of useful tips, tricks, and techniques
- Touches on the over 200,000 available apps, which can bepurchased from the Android Market or through the VerizonDroid-specific AppSphere
Now that you've got the new Droid 3, make the most of it withDroid 3 For Dummies!