C++, developed by Bjarne Stroustrup at Bell Labs, is one of the most widely used programming languages, with close to four million C++ programmers and growing. C++’s popularity has earned it a spot as part of the Standard Library.
Fully updated for the new C++ 2009 standard, C++ All-in-One for Dummies, 2nd Edition compiles seven books into one. This guidebook covers key topics like an introduction to C++, understanding objects and classes, fixing problems, advanced programming, reading and writing files, advanced C++, and building applications with Microsoft MFC. If you're a C++ newbie, start with Book I. But if you’re experienced with C++, simply jump in anywhere to learn more! This all-in-one reference helps you learn to:
- Use C++ for Windows, Mac, and Linux by using the CodeBlocks compiler
- Understand object-oriented programming
- Use various diagrams to design your programs
- Recognize how local variables are stored
- Use packages, notes, and tags effectively
- Make a class persistent
- Handle constructors and destructors
With over 25,000 sold of the previous bestselling edition, this second edition with a bonus CD makes C++ easier to understand. It’s a perfect introduction for new programmers and guide for advanced programmers.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.