Get totally comfortable sculpting in a digital environment withthe latest edition of this bestselling beginner's guide to ZBrush.Fully updated for the newest version of the software, ZBrush 4R3,this book dispels any fears you might have about the difficulty ofusing ZBrush and soon has you creating realistic, cartoon, andorganic models with flair. Learn all the essentials, as youcomplete fun tutorials on painting, meshes, organic scripting, hardsurface sculpting, lighting, rendering, and more.
- Introduces you to ZBrush, the sculpting software that lets youcreate digital art with a fine-art feel, which you can transferinto Maya or other 3D applications
- Covers painting, meshes, organic sculpting, hard surfacesculpting, textures, lighting, rendering, working with other 3Dapplications, and scripting
- Walks you through a series of fun and engaging tutorials whereyou can start creating your own work, including human, cartoon, andorganic models
- Fully updated for the newest version of ZBrush, ZBrush 4R3,including full coverage of its robust rendering tools
- Includes a DVD with helpful video examples and files to helpyou complete the tutorials
Design remarkably realistic creatures, people, and objects withZBrush and the new edition of this top-selling guide.
The DVD is not included as part of the e-book file, but isavailable for download after purchase.